1. Business and personal information
2. Market place information
3. Your domain name and e-mail address
4. Information you post on our website
5. Website usage information
6. Financial information relating to your credit cards
7. Financial information relating to your credit cards
8. Credit reference
9. Third party advertising
10. Third party content
11. Information we obtain from third parties
12. Content you provide to us with a view to be used by third party
14. Calling our help line
15. Sending a message to our support system
17. Job application and employment
18. Marketing information
With your permission we pass your email address and name to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful. You may opt out of this service at any time by instructing us at email@example.com.
20. Affiliate information
21. Use of site by children
22. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
23. Compliance with the law
24. Review or update personally identifiable information
25. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Data may be processed outside Australia
27. Complaints procedure
27.1. If you have a complaint about how we have collected or handled your personal information, please contact us. We will endeavour in the first instance to deal with your complaint and take action to resolve the matter.
27.2. If your complaint cannot be resolved at the first instance, we will ask you to lodge a formal complaint in writing, explaining the circumstances of the matter that you are complaining about, how you believe your privacy has been interfered with and how you believe your complaint should be resolved.
27.3. We will acknowledge receipt of your formal complaint and indicate the timeframe that you can expect a response. We will endeavour to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible, but if the matter is complex and our investigation may take longer, we will let you know when we expect to provide our response.
27.4. If you are unhappy with our response, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
How you can contact us
Sending a letter to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Lvl 18 / 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane City 4000 QLD Australia
OAIC contact details:
Officer of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)